AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cutchal5, Get your 8100 figured out?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cutchall5
Posted 6/7/2015 02:02 (#4612706 - in reply to #4612248)
Subject: RE: cutchal5, Get your 8100 figured out?

Jonesville, Mi
No not yet. It's sitting in the shop with the hood off but I'm not sure what to do. I fixed the exhaust manifold leak. Noticed the valve seals/ guides are leaking just alittle oil so this is causing the small amount of oil out the back of manifold. Checked the #6 injector I though was bad and it is not. Talked to deere dealer, they told me to check the dampner between engine and trans. I checked the yoke with a dial indicator it's within 4 thousands. I unhooked the trans yoke from the dampner to eliminate the trans and the vibration is very slight in the floor of tractor. Then I removed the dampner and it seems to be gone. I checked the outside of the dampner and its 30 thousands out of round. Not sure if this really matters since the trans yoke is inline. Deere dealer said the trans yoke normally leaks when this dampner is bad and mine is dry. I have a 8130, it has the same part on it that I am thinking about swapping to see if the problem is fixed. I have been working on getting corn moved to town, and just finished up planting some sweet corn the other day and haven't had time to wash planter and take care of so I could get the 8130 in the shop and try the swap. Have you had this problem?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)