AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Envizio Pro take forever to move my last pass line to my next row while I'm spraying.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Greenmachine101
Posted 6/4/2015 20:43 (#4609092)
Subject: Envizio Pro take forever to move my last pass line to my next row while I'm spraying.

I have a 7660 spray couple and i spray using the last pass mode to get to get back in my next pass and it takes forever for it to move to the next pass. Is there something that I can change or what can i do? I run my pass, turn on the end, face the rows I'm heading back into and sometimes it still won't move my line over from the previous pass. It was so frustrating today cause i had no idea if i was in the right row or not. I had to actually start driving down a row for my line to even move to the pass i was driving down.

Another thing that super annoying is when I get to the end of a pass, when I'm running gps, it sets me to my end row last pass line when I was running on last pass through the field. I think the envizio is an ok monitor but i cannot deal with the line changing like it is, I'm use to deere auto steer and thats as simple as it could get.

TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)