AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cool! New green undies! (Pic)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/25/2015 17:18 (#4537416 - in reply to #4537139)
Subject: RE: Cool! New green undies! (Pic)

Speaking of underwear, we were on a cruise with all of my siblings and we went to watch one of the game shows that they have on board. My sister goes running down to the front to sign up and as she runs back she said that she signed us up too. Sure enough, they called Dave and my names. It was a guess that tune type game. Either the song or the singer type game. There were four couples and the other people were all guessing and getting the right answers and scoring points. There Dave and I stood, not having any points. Finally the MC comes up to me and said he felt sorry for us and wanted us to get on the board. So he said he would ask me another question. He then asked me what color was my husbands underwear. I stood there, knowing that I had bought him all new underwear for the trip and they were all a different color and I had left the cabin early that morning to go for a walk and I did not know what color he had on. So I as straight faced as I could, looked at the guy and said NONE. The whole audience burst out laughing and the guy gave me points. Then after that we started answering the questions and ended up winning. A bottle of bubbly and a ship trophy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)