AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First time for everything I guess....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 4/25/2015 18:45 (#4537562 - in reply to #4537240)
Subject: RE: First time for everything I guess....

St.Clair Co. IL.
a few yrs ago brother called and said get out here now!! and bring your pickup!! I thought crap he got hurt, but it seems a few young folks decided to ride their atv around in his bean field he was harvesting, we went down the road and found the folks and the atv he said he should have known better cause he too was from a farm family from central IL. I asked does your dad like folks riding around HIS fields without permission, after a few heated remarks the uncle appoligized for the kid the kid would not ,then I heard the uncle say as we were walking to the truck say I just don't understand this it's mine crap I took a about face and said ya know I knew the guy who used to own this place so I guess you won't have a problem if I decide to drive in here from time to time to see what you have done to the Place I won't hurt anything just sit in the drive and look around will that be ok/ he didn't know what to say then.
I call folks from town transplants, they move out and think well hell no one owns any of this out here except ME!!
gotta love em
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)