AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question on validity on fork in SRW
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 3/25/2015 21:48 (#4477373 - in reply to #4476855)
Subject: RE: Question on validity on fork in SRW

vailcat - 3/25/2015 18:24 .......ALso why do you guys say now the ML objective has been reached when it was reached around the 3rd bar of the fork also or?? Just trying to learn'' Thanks

Hi Vail,

I am not real sure I follow your question, but I think you are referring to the test of the ML before the "C" pivot, which was on the third bar of the pullback.  Since the "C" pivot had not been created, no fork could be drawn, so while the retest ultimately was the projection of the ML before it was a ML, it could not have been drawn.  A clear mind could have possibly projected the "C" from the pullback though, but that wasn't what you asked. If however you would have anchored your fork on the low just prior to the retest, and then price went through the LML, by measuring distance price stretched away from the LML, then pasting it below, you got really close to the eventual "C".  It's that whole hagopian rule as above so below again.

Bryce,

Great charts.   To answer your question on the pitchfork factory, the second rule listed there would be the one you were asking about I think.

Take Care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)