AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2630 and krohne flow meter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/28/2015 08:22 (#4420196 - in reply to #4419507)
Subject: RE: 2630 and krohne flow meter

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Drag it - 2/27/2015 19:53

Has anyone got these hooked together for mapping how many gal/ac you put on a field and area covered. I know it's possible the deere dealer in our area is planing on taking the monitor right out of the tractor and take signal from the meter on the applicator and convert gal/min to gal/ac with a jd rate controller. Does this make sence? I would like the monitor in the cab still.

I'm confused on the part about "taking the monitor right out of the tractor". They aren't proposing mounting the 2630 outside the tractor are they?

As I envision this, the 2630 would certainly be in the cab. The Deere rate controller should be able to be mounted either outside or inside the cab. In either case, the rate controller needs to be connected to the CAN system in the tractor and the Khrone meter on the other end. If you desire to keep it in the cab for protection, then a cable would need to be used to get from the Khrone to the rate controller.

The Khrone will need to be wired and programmed correctly. As I recall the programming can be quite confusing. I would recommend finding someone who has done this before.

Edited by tedbear 2/28/2015 08:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)