AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hope I chose right
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TJH
Posted 2/14/2015 19:20 (#4386141)
Subject: Hope I chose right

NEIA
Wife was always wanting a new french door fridge. I was on refrigerator overload researching and looking at them. Went to Menards, Lowes, Best Buy and Sears. Also a couple local dealers. Learned here and on the web to stay away from Samsung. Had one picked out at Sears. Kenmore model. Very good price. Consumer Reports seems to like most Kenmore's. Until the sales guy said it was made by Samsung. That was the end of that one. Out of all the ones we looked at I kept going back to a GE model. Everything just seemed a little better. All the doors were solid. Some the freezer slide out rails were so flimsy. It was higher in price then the Kenmore's. Then this weekend Sears has a 3 day sale on the one I was leaning to. With the sale price, using our Sears card(another 5% off), free delivery and double shopping points. Got it within $500 of the Kenmore/Samsung. Printed this all off and went to the local dealer and asked what he could do. Danged if he didn't match their price. Bought it from him on the spot. The big plus with him is if we have a problem I can call the owner, guy I bought it from, and they will be out the same or next day. So everybody is happy. He sold a $2100 fridge(list $2600), wife got a new one and I saved a little in the process. Bought the GE Profile series, french door, slate finish, no water or ice in the door, counter depth, 23 cu/ft. Hope I chose right.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)