AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PRO 700 QUESTION
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 12/16/2014 07:51 (#4243593 - in reply to #4243553)
Subject: RE: PRO 700 QUESTION

roaming
Farmer4life01 - 12/16/2014 06:36

We have an 8230 combine with a Pro 700 when I pull the card out to download all the information off of the flashdrive into SMS i use the index.vy1 file and everything imports fine. the problem is that everytime i do this the Pro 700 loses all its settings the dealer thought maybe the flashdrive is to full so do i delete the .VY1 after im done and save it on my computer?

You can, but it shouldn't make a difference. The 700 stores some machine settings internally, and configurations are also stored in the machine controllers, so the only thing you should really miss if you delete the CN1 folder is your maps. Everything else should be there. I highly doubt that your problem is the amount of data on the USB stick.

I did notice the ACS Save was grayed out on the display and really think that had something to do with it.

A gray ACS Save button just means that your current settings match the selected Work Condition - in other words, there's nothing to save. It might also be gray if you're using the default Work Condition, because you can't save into that Work Condition. Try creating a new Work Condition and see if the button activates.

Also just so I know if Im right. On the card .cn1 the first file on the flashdrive that file has to stay with that combine right in other words if someone takes the flashdrive out and forgets to put it back they cant just put a blank flashdrive in right? Thanks guys for reading this.

You can put a blank flash drive into the display any time you want. You'll have everything but your maps.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)