AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

memory foam or sleepnumber bed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mlswaar
Posted 12/11/2014 17:58 (#4234139 - in reply to #4232007)
Subject: RE: memory foam or sleepnumber bed

Mason City, IL
I have owned 3 sleep no. beds. I now have 2. The ones I have are great, my wife's back pain is gone. The one we no longer have was the more basic model to get people to buy it cheap. It was not good. rolled us to the middle, used all kinds of tricks to fix but gave up on it. Told the company it's a poor way to try and get business as the ones who try it will tell lots of people about the poor bed. The 2 we use are great but they are the upper end type. Not thee top but close. So my recommendation is to get a better quality one from sleep no. for the 30 day trial at least. The only other bed I've slept on that was really good/comfortable happened to be at a Marriot hotel. It felt like a foam bed of some kind, didn't check it that close. Was firm, which I like but cushion y ? at the same time. Wife liked it too. Only one night though! It takes several nights to really find out if its for you. We get alone fine at my Daughters house when we visit for 4 days but by day 5 our backs begin to ache for some reason. Haven't figured it out as it seems really comfortable for the first several days. Bottom line is make sure you can try out a bed for 30 days before being committed if you can.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)