AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Force CS System Installation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

mounder
Posted 11/24/2014 17:02 (#4198875 - in reply to #4198735)
Subject: RE: Force CS System Installation

N.W. Illinois
Whoever you buy the system from should do the installation if you are not comfortable doing it yourself. If you have already bought the system and they will not do the install you will have difficulty finding someone else. Your local chemical supplier of the Force CS product might do installs if they sell enough product. Your Syngenta rep also should know who sells, installs, and services the system. Syngenta will also assist you in the purchase of the Sidekick system through rebates on product. The rebates typically are over a 3 year period of Force CS usage.
What are you using for a controller on the Raven sidekick? We use a Raven Envizio with a Raven Switchpro for swathing. The Switchpro has been a major pain in the butt for us. We have had issues with it 3 times and have to send it in again for fixing to Raven. When the Switchpro is not working nothing else works either.
We have also had issues with the quick couplers sealing properly and thus causing leaking of product all over in the cabinet. It was not pretty.
http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=472676&posts=1...
After planting season I also noticed a big stack of partially filled Force CS boxes at our local chemical dealer that were returned from another farmer. The product would not completely empty out of the containers for some reason and was being returned to Syngenta.
The Force CS product must be stored in a heated building and cannot freeze.
The product works great. The system to apply it not so much. Very complicated and many things can go wrong. When you have trouble it is hard to get anyone to step up and take responsibility to get you going again. Who can afford to be sitting for possible days while the whole stupid mess is figured out?
I posted a picture and no we did not install the system upside down. I will try to edit and rotate the picture the right way.
The edit is not working, just go to my original post last spring when I was more competent posting pictures.

Edited by mounder 11/24/2014 17:18

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (119KB - 97 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)