AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

for Ed Winkle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ed Winkle
Posted 11/21/2014 06:11 (#4191375 - in reply to #4191031)
Subject: RE: for Ed Winkle

Martinsville, Ohio

Thanks Jim.  Somehow we will get through this.  I know there are people hurting on here that we don't know about so I offer up prayer today for all the sick and suffering.

One of our good NAT friends is stopping by from Illinois today, he has been through you know what himself.

The best thing we can do is support each other and I really enjoy the responses to prayer requests on this page.

I hope Tom can beat this cancer another year and thank you all for prayers today and the whole last year.

I lost a good friend this month and have not heard back from his son.  I lost a neighbor not much older than me, he always called me money bags but he calls everyone that,  I knew he was ill 2 years ago but I hadn't heard from him since.  We have a son in law hobbling around still since June and I know this weather is hard on him and our daughter and family.

I don't know about the rest of you but I've seen too many hospitals this year!

A prayer for the day

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I will begin this day. I thank you, Lord, for having preserved me during the night. I will do my best to make all I do today pleasing to You and in accordance with Your will. My dear mother Mary, watch over me this day. My Guardian Angel, take care of me. St. Joseph and all you saints of God, pray for me... (followed by Daily Offering)

November 21, 2014
Prayer of Thanks to God
George Washington
Almighty God, and most merciful father, who didst command the children of Israel to offer a daily sacrifice to thee, that thereby they might glorify and praise thee for thy protection both night and day, receive, O Lord, my morning sacrifice which I now offer up to thee; I yield thee humble and hearty thanks that thou has preserved me from the danger of the night past, and brought me to the light of the day, and the comforts thereof, a day which is consecrated to thine own service and for thine own honor.

Thank you Jim and blessings to all,

Ed Winkle

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)