AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AG Leader Insight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

doggone
Posted 11/20/2014 02:53 (#4189196 - in reply to #4187680)
Subject: RE: AG Leader Insight

south central MN
I have used an Insght monitor in a 1660 and 2366 combine and it works great. Also use it to control the Rawson drive on my planter. Some fields I use prescriptions and others I just use the 2 presets and use the rate bump up or down button that can be programmed to be any number you want it to be like 500, 1000, 2000 seed/acre changes with each touch of the button. I do not think on the go rate changes could be any simpler or easier then what the Insight can do. Also the planter monitoring function of the Insight is great. Also can do planter clutch control with the Insight if it has the auto swath unlock. Also it has variety logging capabilities witch bring up the varieties in the combine when harvesting. I could fill up a whole page of how wonderful the Insight is for planter monitoring and control and the learning curve is straightforward easy to learn. Softtail is an excellent source for information on what modules and wiring you would need to get set up. Tedbear also is a good information source.

My experience on multiple brands of precision displays is that the posters on this sight are probably some of the best sources for information. Softtail, Tedbear, AMC4life, Lance and a few others on this board are probably the fastest most accurate sources in the industry for information. My thanks to these people and any others I missed for their time and commitment to helping us here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)