AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liberty Link Soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Liberty bean12
Posted 12/1/2014 23:32 (#4214181 - in reply to #4185560)
Subject: RE: Liberty Link Soybeans

The way i look at is that MS Technologies and Bayer Crop Science own and license Liberty Beans, seeings how bayer has yet to really make a big splash with liberty beans in there Credenz Brand (sorry if I misspelled that), that means that MS Tech( 50% owned by Merschman Seeds and 50% owned by Stine) will take the best genetics for there brands and license the rest to other seed companies. i have planted both stone and merschman before and i can say that Merschman has they seed quality and treatment down for sure, plus free replant, stine is a little bit cheaper but no free replant and not as good of treatment. But when i rotate back to liberty this year i will most likely be using the merschman beans and grow the few seed acres of stine as well.

Side note- When Enlist comes it will be the same situation as the liberty except with DOW. MS Tech and Dow will license and have the best genetics within the enlist program. only know this because i signed a contract last week with one of these company to secure seed acres for enlist.

Also if you are curious you can see where MS Techs and Mertechs Headquarters are on this link

http://www.mstechseed.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)