AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can not get spinner speed to work on Envisio Pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Amc4life
Posted 10/28/2014 11:19 (#4148758 - in reply to #4148541)
Subject: RE: Cable list from switch pro

Butterfield, MN
Ok, glad my memory hasn't totally left me. Fortunately I've still got my trusty old Raven wiring cable diagram book to work through the older cables and I had a -820 cable drawing sent to me along the way. Double check and make sure, but it looks like the way things are now that you should have 12 volts between pins A and B, but nothing on C out at your plug for the sensor. Pin C will not work right as the -820 cable plugging into the SwitchPro is set up for liquid systems mainly. To make this work, you'll need to cut a couple wires and put on spade connectors so you can switch back and forth (in case you want to hook this back up to a liquid system again and have it work on section 3). To do it, dig through your -820 harness just above where your -707 cable plugs into it. Find the Blue wire that connects to pin 5 on the 16-pin connector that plugs into the -707 cable. You'll need to cut this and crimp on spade connectors so you can reconnect them later to run liquid control. The next part is going to be a little more tricky. You need to be connected to pin 14 on the 37-pin connector that goes to the back of the SwitchPro. Unfortunately, this pin is not even populated on the -820 cable, so you'll have to source a pin to plug into it. According to my drawing, the pin number for those from Raven is a 408-4001-163, so you could get one and crimp or solder it onto another scrap piece of wire and push it into place from the back. If you can't get one of those, anyone who is able to build AMP connectors can get you this part. Then crimp a spade connector onto it so you can switch over to plug into the blue wire connecting back to the connector going to your -707 cable.
It's a pretty simple fix, as long as you can get a pin.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)