AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 10/26/14 To 11/1/1/14*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/26/2014 08:20 (#4145415)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 10/26/14 To 11/1/1/14*****

Good Sunday Morning. I don't know where you all are, but it has been just beautiful here in WI. No reason to sit in the house at all. Of course all of you grain farmers are in super drive right now. Dave finished off the corn the other day with a smile on his face and happy that our food supply for the cows is back where it is suppose to be. Shouldn't have to buy any I am told.

Reading the one post from Deere (Jeremy) the other day just reinforces the stress you all are under getting the corn in, in the fall. I can't stress enough that you guys have to take care of yourselves or there will be health problems, or an accident. I know I sound like a broken record, but take the time to get out of that cab and stretch and walk farther into the corn to pee. Eat something nutritional too. Get that protein and drink plenty of water. That will give you more reason to get out of the cab.

How many of you have gotten into the Halloween candy. Oh how tempting those little candy bars are. I am guilty, but not too bad so far.
I know there isn't much time for exercise during harvest, but for some of us that aren't doing that, there are all the leaves and fall cleanup that can be a good exercise. I went to my mom's yesterday and worked for almost 3 hours. Got her lawn all nice and cleaned up and two minutes later the lawn was covered again. The hard part is making her wait a few days for more of the leaves to come down. She likes a clean yard. So I will for sure get more exercise this week.

Dave had a pound gain and I lost a half pound. Onto this week, have to work harder.
Have a great week, and stay safe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)