AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tonites open
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/20/2014 06:13 (#4136186 - in reply to #4135917)
Subject: RE: Bean OI - revisited.

Buxton ND
c-xr-1 - 10/19/2014 21:51

..being more clear---OI increased since early Aug into Oct 1 low, as well.......but if we are seeing correct action currently -- continuing the bear mkt or downtrend, OI SHOULD have decreased some since 10/1 -- instead of + 45k

the only decrease has occured since day before high close day -Tue-10/14

Vin (XXX) that was a long run of OI rising/price flushing,IMO screaming bloody murder bearish, and part of the reason I've been such a head strong bearish SOB........................Holding steady on my what I call a play hedge,its still a hedge but being the cash beans gone gone,I'm "playing" yes speculating,to the down side.......

All that wild action last week in beans,OI changed VERY LITTLE...............................Spec money did not change much............... China did not buy Jack................. Pretty sure what we just saw was a major case of HFT's messing with the bean market,this would be a first IMO. What it did do is give producers false hopes that "THE LOW" was printed.

Then BRAZIL,,,,,rains north to south/east to west,still some dry areassssssss,BUT EVEN EKC-Coffee is sure taking a hit,after a mega gap lower last night (fishy u gotta look at that one) Coffee to corn,about as different as MT and myself right,I see carbon copy of CORN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,COWS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Coffee............................... 18 day is the "hint" and coffee looks like its DONE also.

Here a rise the curiosity question ??????????????????
2 of the Breakfast trade have been trader dry weather in eastern Brazil.
Why is ONLY ONE crashing as I type,down 4.01%
Anyone can answer.
I am directing this question to the young/er guys that really wanna learn charting.
Yes it harvest and your busy,,,keep this question in your head til like Turkey Day !!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)