AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

inclusion body myositis, anybody have?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 10/19/2014 18:41 (#4135356 - in reply to #4134712)
Subject: RE: inclusion body myositis, anybody have?

Hi I really don't like giving out medical advice especially on the internet but feel that I should help if possible.

I went on a paleo diet to improve my energy levels but to my surprise it fixed my shooting nerve pain. Even after I returned to eating normally the pain for the most part stopped. I had a mild case that I never bothered to go to the doctor none the less the pain was daily and it still remains gone.

Alot of people report to be able to treat auto immune diseases and other inflammatory disorders by avoiding foods that cause inflammation. I have a friend who was diagnosed with MS that seems to be having good results so far. The problems is everyone is different and has different triggers. The most common offenders are grains and refined sugars.

I would just start reading about inflammation and diet. Be careful there are allot of cranks and outright liars out there. Any questions feel free to ask. Another thing I will say is that allot of people eat crazy amounts of meat while on these diets and while I could handle it fine I have talked to others that this has caused serious problems for.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)