AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

phosphate questions????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 10/2/2014 15:37 (#4105259 - in reply to #4104682)
Subject: RE: phosphate questions????

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
foliar, i was not speaking of irrigation water, I am speaking of these waters like creeks, lakes, and oceans they say we are destroying. all these people who are claiming to be scientists keep saying the problem is increasing at a alarming rate, ihave heard that so many times. yes it is said to get atention but i guess that is my question. also I do not have the tests of the water and hope you understand that the question is being asked by me but doesnt mean i agree with the research that supports the so said high p numbers in the water. does tha tmake sense? I guess i am looking at what variable is really changing to cause the problems we are having in the streams, lakes and oceans. I have a very very accurate theory but you know me I dont share my crazy ideas until somone else introduces the idea, which i will thank you for kind of doing. so here it goes

can we actually say the p numbers have increased in the water, that can be argued all day, data can support anything the data collector wants it to say but I will tell you that i will bet my dollar that the p numbers have not increased that much and I will support the argument that something else has increased in the water to make the p in the water do its damage. care to take a guess as to what that might be? good post.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)