AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Collioda Ph? anyone use the it beside bad farmer, also?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 10/2/2014 06:03 (#4104371 - in reply to #4104031)
Subject: brown rock is not colliodal phosphate

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
as bad of typer and speller as i am it is hard for me to write out colliodal phos every time instead of just saying srp for soft rock phosphate. the reason i write out the colliodal phos is because of the snake oil sellers who try to pan off products like the brown rock as soft rock when it is not. all the brix building, plant health, weed control things your read about true colliodal phos will NOT come from the brown rock from tennesse. yes it is a higher percentae phosphate but you are not buying colliosal phos for phosphate now are you. the reason for buying true colliodal phos which i have only found one place that has it washed and settled, is for its bonding abilities, ist glue like abilitiees, and on and on, but its nutrients like phosphate is not the reason to buy colliodal phos. if you are just after p, then go with map, there is a billion dollar industry out there that has perfected getting acid based p to your farm. if you want to make your soil perform and raise healthy crops give it what its missing, give it what it had 100 years ago, give it colliodal phos so all the other stuf you put on pays. does this make sense?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)