AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iPhone 4S vs iphone 5 vs iphone 6?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 9/30/2014 22:01 (#4102133 - in reply to #4099582)
Subject: RE: iPhone 4S vs iphone 5 vs iphone 6?

I am glad to hear the good battery reports for the iPhone 6 on here. Reading the macrumor forum I have read of several people switching from the 6 to the 6 Plus because the battery on the 6 was barely taking them a half day.

Today is the first day of using the 6 Plus for me. I opened the box today and it had something like 72% charge out of the box. I did not activate it because I don't have a case yet and I want to continue using my Otterbox Defender protected 4S until my case arrives. Since it rained last night though, I was able to spend several hours using the phone today for just browsing and spending time familiarizing myself with it and setting email up and looking through settings, etc. I am now down to 16% on the battery. I even left it at home turned completely off for quite awhile when I was out and about so I'm not getting the warm fuzzies yet on battery life.

Perhaps it will be better after it goes through a few charge cycles. Perhaps it is searching for a signal because I haven't yet activated it. Whatever the case may be, I hope it takes me through a full day when I get to using it as my phone rather than just as a toy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)