AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Muller Equipmentes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

PowerUser
Posted 9/20/2014 11:35 (#4083991 - in reply to #4082770)
Subject: RE: Muller Equipmentes

Home
Muller Elektronik is most definitely leader in Europe because they are very user friendly and their user experience, ease of use and simplicity is the best there is. Ive had Muller before my Ag Leader and although Ag Leader is a lot more complex, Muller has a lot of simple things done perfectly. Ag Leader/Trimble has clutter on the display and everything is so small on the big screen and some basic functions and options are missing. Ag Leader and Trimble are made for automatic steering and that all implements are connected on the display while Muller has the best GPS guidance on the screen if you dont have steering installed. They use steering from Auto Farm, just like OnTrac2+.

Ag Leader just does not want to utilize the screen properly, huge screen and the letters are small, I can read it but people over 40 cannot use Ag Leader at all or read the screen. You cannot come to field and in few minutes make A-B line and then get parallel tracks, you need to enter and tap 10 other things, driver, farm, crop, temperature, herbicide, implement, field name ETC and then you can get parallel tracks, it is insanely complicated and extensively on Ag Leader. So if anyone needs GPS just for parallel tracking and to watch coverage on the screen there is no better system than Muller, Track Guide 3 is freshly out with 8" screen, I can gurantee for that, Ag Leader could learn a lot from Muller Elektronik in that field, only if they want to. Ag Leader is top on US but in Europe they are almost non existent, specificaly because of that complex software inside it and million options that are not needed, at least not when you use it only for AB lines and maybe for ISOBUS monitor.

http://www.mueller-elektronik.de/en/

Edited by PowerUser 9/20/2014 11:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)