AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liberty vs round-up beans??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JDH SE IA
Posted 8/31/2014 22:59 (#4049565 - in reply to #4049175)
Subject: RE: Liberty vs round-up beans??

Burlington, IA

I apologize for the first sentence in my post, I was a bit strong, but the yield drag stuff where LL's are concerned, starts to get old after awhile. There are days when I wonder when guys will start waking up to what's going on around them, and what's coming, and the need to change to something else like LL beans to combat it. The day may not be far off, that RR beans will be the dead horse. I guess for some it won't happen until they wake up one morning, and find something like resistant Palmer staring them in the face. It's coming, and that's the very reason why everyone needs to have at least one field of LL beans in 2015, and get some experience, while they have the time to learn and adjust, before there is no choice, and they have to.

LGSeedKS is quite right on his rebate info, I agree 100%. You have absolutely nothing to fear with LL beans. Just use a good pre, follow the label, and you'll do great. The LL's will yield just fine for you. If you're surrounded by marestail, resistant or otherwise, anyway, now is a great time to make the switch.

Those of us w/LL experience are all here to answer questions if you feel you need guidance in the future.

Good luck,
JDH 

Edited by JDH SE IA 9/2/2014 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)