AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CRCR
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/29/2014 17:30 (#4045669)
Subject: CRCR

Buxton ND
No its not as new RMA product,,,,CRCR equals "Crown Royal Carrot Rally" which I'm putting ZW into.

ZW funds have been quietly buying 4 out of the past 4 weeks,whether the market is up or down. Not a huge deal but they have bought a net 24k in 4 weeks. BTW 4 week ago to the Tuesday ZW traded to its low of 5.42
KE they bought a tad this week just looks like the carrot needs some watering.
Sorry MPL guy they've been just sightly selling MWE as harvest has started

Corn and beans I was not expecting any big changes but they were net selling a little more then I expected.

ZC net sellers of 11k,leaving them 68k net long, almost 100% from longs exiting (selling) the market...... I've made comments that what these corn longs do is the key to the direction of our corn market................If they continue to sell its going to be very hard to rally corn as the shorts are being stubborn and holding steady/adding the last weeks. Add in some lite harvest hedge pressure... I remain neutral. I had some more comments on corn but that's for the paying customers only,yes me me drinking and being a smart donkey,,,but its sure better then being a dumb donkey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZS that's the bad news for the week,,,,,,,,funds have been flat to buying a tad til this week 3k of long exiting (selling) and 8k of new shorts entering (selling) leaving them at a new all time record of a net short -10k. Boils down too we can not have positive rain without the negative effects to price.....Closing .18 lower for the week,making a new contract low,a new closing low Wednesday after gaping lower Sunday evening. If it looks/smells/growls/acts/has claws like a bear no matter much much lipstick one puts on it you're NOT going to make it a bull................Back this up with actions this week clearly read bearish. Beans are basically a carbon copy of last years corn market and if one wants to point blame,,,,,,,,,,,,,how many acres of bean did you plant compared to 2013 ? ? ? *****THIS IS POSITIVE CORN IN THE LONG RUN *****

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• CRCR - Sat : 8/29/2014 17:30

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)