AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No sudden movements, make wide sweeping turns.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MCatSHF
Posted 8/1/2014 07:08 (#3996105 - in reply to #3995192)
Subject: RE: No sudden movements, make wide sweeping turns.

Sandy Hook, MB

Hello Olivetroad

Looks good! Some kind of waggon train. I saw something like that the other day while fencing, I never got a good look as to how he had it all hooked up, as I was watching it go down the road I was on the other side of a strip of bush. The guy was driving a tractor, pulling a haybine, pulling a pickup, pulling a pickup, pulling a mower??? Later on that same evening I saw another strange sight, an older white Case 4WD with duals on (a 90 series I think) going down the road pulling a discbine??? 

After the long cold winter, guys used up all their surplus hay, & because of all the flooding in some areas, I guess that there are some new guys moving into the area & cutting some of these 30 old hay fields & pastures that haven't been used for a few years as there are no cattle farmers left in the area. It's good to see that someone is putting them to use & cleaning them up. Don't cut them for a few years & the trees start moving in from around the headlands & willows in the low spots, then nobody can cut them. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)