AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New dishwasher is unbelieveable
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chris
Posted 7/29/2014 07:38 (#3991338)
Subject: New dishwasher is unbelieveable

East central Iowa

We had a 25 year old or so Whirlpool portable dishwasher.  It was okay and the fact it lasted that long says something.  But it was loud and my wife got tired of moving it around all the time.

We redid our kitchen and now have a built in Bosch dishwasher.  The microwave makes more noise than this thing. 44db.  But what's really impressive is its cleaning.  We had glasses that were designated as just for us use because they were cloudy from hard water or something.  I was not to use the "guest" glasses so we'd have some nice glasses for company.

The first time the old glasses were washed and put in the cupboard I wasn't there but when I went to get a glass I couldn't find a glass.  All the glasses looked sparkling and new.  I took out one that I thought was designed like the old glasses but it was clear and had that kind of slippery feel a new clean glass has.  I asked my wife if it was one of the old glasses and it was!

This thing is amazing at getting stuff clean while being quiet.  New technology is great. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)