AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Comments Section on an Inflation Article over at Yahoo Finance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 7/22/2014 18:17 (#3980801 - in reply to #3980583)
Subject: RE: Comments Section on an Inflation Article over at Yahoo Finance

Nebraska aka the boondocks
ha ha,

anytime someone wants to do the ole "eyeroll," they throw out the word conspiracy, the black helicopters take off and everyone goes nuts. Why even have the conversation with the inflation experts No food or fuel, what a laugher, how about my flipping health care premium?? Up 30-40% per year, every every year, isn't that hyperinflation??? Affordable care act, no no, the unaffordable care act. really, what is cheap???? Nothing I buy for the farm. I think tee shirts, under wear and jeans are cheap, yip, there it is. Clothes are less now than 20 years ago, and made like crap. Electronic gizmos are cheaper as time goes on. So there you have it, if you can buy underwear and have an ipad, you are A okay, and that is really all people care about or can afford.
But OldMac, in all seriousness, what else are they going to say??? Is Janet "I'm not" a yelling, really going to stand up and say anything other than what she did???? They all have to believe it, or they would go insane, anything else would be admitting the ship is cracking up, and then we will lose "CONSUMER CONFIDENCE," can't have that now. You can apply this, "what else would they say," to anything. Speaking of conspiracies, could they ever say JFK was in fact a conspiracy, no. Anything that would cause mass hysteria or makes people afraid, the answer is simply no, or yes... Depending on what calming effect is desired. Lets say the stock market is rigged, could anybody go on air and say that, no, even if true it would cause mass panic. So when the gov't, or the system tells you something, keep in mind that generally they can't tell you anything else, anything that would cause confidence in the system to go down, is not allowed to be said.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)