AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Similar spec new Chevy, Dodge or Ford, any real reason to pick one brand over the others?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JonND
Posted 6/10/2014 06:22 (#3911004 - in reply to #3910835)
Subject: RE: Similar spec new Chevy, Dodge or Ford, any real reason to pick one brand over the others?

EC North Dakota
I feel that there is not a lot of difference in these truck today. As stated above the dealer is my first consideration, then how am I treated when looking at what they have to offer. I have been a long time GMC fan and the last several I have purchased kept on impressing me less and less. Purchased a 14 Dodge last Dec and love it. GMC salesman would not show me what I was looking for even though they had one on the lot, felt he knew better that I what I wanted. Where I purchased my pu from happened to be a small town dealer who really shows interest in what you want and how can they help you. Great feeling to walk and and the owner comes out and says, "I recognize you last name. Do you know so-and-so from your home area.".

I have gotten that I won't go to mega dealer unless I can't find small town dealers that have or will get what I want.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)