AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean check off
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 5/20/2014 21:54 (#3880573 - in reply to #3879591)
Subject: RE: Soybean check off

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
sorry, but once again a group of board members and employees take the credit for what the farmer paid for. it is the farmers money, they should have the choice of if they want to donate it to this worthless money hole. holding a gun to our heads and taking this out of farmers check is not fair, it is also crooked and insulting to the farmer how they dance around the fact that they do everything in the world to keep the farmer from knowing how to voice his opinion on how his money is spent. tom wants the farmer to voice a opinion and then let a board consider that and then maybe just maybe they will do what the farmer wants, but my question to tom is when I want to keep my money and invest it in my own farm and my own expenses will the soybean board pay my bill, I spent much of my life creating markets for value aded crops and soybeans overseas is one of them markets, the soybean board has harmed my sales atempts with their upsetting news and lines of b.s. that turn off buyers. But guess what I still have to pay them, is that fair, heck no, they cost my bean customers millions per year, and destory new sales.

I have watched this for many years and argued it when beans were 1/3rd the price and it is unfair and they are indeed the mafia in my mind. they are abusing the governments power to take money from individuals, they call it a checkoff but its steeling. the ideas they have or study are already tested, the big boys dont listen to their research, they are pretty much a joke in the world market, and they seem to make sure and hand you some hand lotion, or some other crap that might use .000000001% beans in and was researched and paid for by the soybean board. I will do my own research with my money, just let me have it, if I thought university research was valuable I would do like monsanto and dupont and buy myself 5 or 10 university ag departments and tell them how to dothe research.

HOw many times have you sat down with a soybean purchaser and asked them how much higher the soybean price is becasue of your checkoff, and just what do they use the the checkoff maid possible. price and availability of product are the two biggies to those people, tehy are not going to trust some research done by the soybean checkoff, they will do the research on their own and then the price will determine if its feasable. Very simple. no ne on here has ever sold beans without establishing a price or basis off the board, but according to the soybean checkoff you price is higher becasue of the checkoff. WRONG WRONG WRONG. to clearify and make this simple, I dont want your research, i will do my own, I do not benefit in any way from your findings or research, it hurts me. stop STEALING my money!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)