AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can't see Pic ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 4/26/2014 21:59 (#3838095 - in reply to #3837579)
Subject: RE: Can't see Pic ?

Southeast Wyoming

M, changing the subject a bit while waiting to see if the poster can see your images, I don't know if the new picture posting software change has affected displaying images with the jpeg file name extension vs jpg.

We've seen a number of jpeg image attachments and I have not seen one that was displayed.  A while back I searched the "nine" software website; then I got busy with farm related work so I did not follow up.  It seems that I read that images with the jpeg extension could be displayed if it was entered properly.  I do not know if it was an entry in code or an entry in setup, affecting code.  I've not ran my version of the software in years, or I would experiment on my own computer.

IIRC, it mentioned that the entry could only handle four places and if the image extensions were entered as ".jpg,.jpeg,.gif,.png" and etc that the ".jpeg" was not enabled because it contains 5 places.   Again, IIRC, it said that if the extensions were entered as ".jpg,jpeg,.gif,.png" and etc (leaving the dot off the begining of jpeg) that the jpeg images would display.

I don't know if this is something DKO and the guys have looked at but I wanted to take this opportunity to put a bug in someone's ear in case they want to look into it IF the problem with displaying jpeg images has not been changed AND they want them to be displayed.

I hope this is helpful.  BUT I may have read it wrong or remembered wrong.  THX

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)