AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do, Dealer problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Larry806
Posted 4/24/2014 20:52 (#3834679)
Subject: What would you do, Dealer problem

North Central Ohio

My boys made their first equipment purchase a Kinze 16- 31 . Was told by salesman that it was " field ready , hook it up and go plant " ( we also know another guy that he told the same ) . We went & looked and the notil coulters weren't on it but were told they would come with it . The meters weren't in it but told they and the monitor were in the building . If had a couple flat tires and were told they would be fixed .

Advertised with a Dickey John 3000 monitor .

When it was delivered meters and monitor weren't with it , the gears to change planting populations were missing and only 29 coulters . The monitor they sent was a 12 row Dickey John 2000 .

Still had flat tires ( 350.00 ) . They did come up with meters and said that is all you get .

Oldest boy wanted to ...... better not say what he wanted to do .

I called salesman and said , look I understand it was a used planter and would need parts but you owe the boys the notil coulters and monitor I will eat the rest to keep peace . They said no .
We have their ad's saying that the 3000 monitor came with it . The boys can't afford to buy a new monitor right now and shouldn't have to .
I don't want to have to get a lawyer but the dealer won't budge .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)