AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Short stop at Bohlmanns-water-Miss Mark Johnson-ouch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 4/23/2014 21:27 (#3832863)
Subject: Short stop at Bohlmanns-water-Miss Mark Johnson-ouch

western iowa,by Denison
Was goin thru Denison today and needed to order water's for Adam's cattle barn-As most of you know Mark Johnson was the head guy at the plant and passed away-I'm sure the plant is in good hands,with his family and good workers-a new salesman that knows me from other products he use to sell and Cindy Nelson is still there(seceratary)-actually Cindy was 1 grade ahead of me in high school -so she is a good friend also-I think those seceratary's probably know more about the products and schedule's then anyone-
Cindy had on file every water I have bought there and she knew exactly what I wanted to order for Adam's shed.
Tough day for myself-guess we all end up meeting are maker some day-every day I look at my Bohlmann water reminds me of Mark's smiling face and the help he offered-
Remember one day I asked Cindy if the boss was in and Mark came out of his office and made the comment that he didn't ever consider himself the boss-just a worker with a great crew of help
Sure miss the guy-I told Cindy I really couldn't stay very long-I hate it when someone see's me cry!
I made it about 1 mile and had to pull over,
there was a couple of times I had turn around the last couple years and went back and talked to Mark,-this day I couldn't go back and talk to him
You never know your last day-guess it's important to treat it that way everyday!
Like my Bohlmann waters,just miss the guy that was more of a friend then anything!
Got a 325 and 500 ordered-remember Mark telling me to always put in a bigger water then what I thought I needed-good advice! Have a great day tomorrow guy's-you just never know!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)