AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray tank cleaner for Valor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

David
Posted 4/20/2014 20:59 (#3827689 - in reply to #3827280)
Subject: RE: Spray tank cleaner for Valor

As Adrian indicated, I am the Valent rep for this area. I know the Valent tank cleaner works. I cannot comment on any of the others but will advise to take note of the concentration of whatever tank cleaner you choose. I never tell someone they have to use Valent's cleaner but I cannot cover any complaint when another product is used. I have no idea if other cleaners work or not. I do know the Valent tank cleaner is specifically formulated to neutralize products that contain Valor.

I know that when we follow the procedure we have laid out with the Valent tank cleaner, there should be no problems in the next crop. Great care must be taken in following the procedure without cutting corners. Yes, Valor will tell on you, just like other products when not properly cleaned. One small step to take is to rinse tanks and lines out at the end of each day ifpossible. If not, that is still no major issue on getting it neutralized. If you want the procedure we use locally, please email me. We let everyone here know that they need to use the Valent tank cleaner if they use Valor in their sprayer.

To the OP, anyone that can get you Valent products can get you the Valent tank cleaner. It comes in a 4x1 gallon case.

And, thanks to all those that support Valent and their products.

David
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)