AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MX 340/Pro 700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

AFS kyle
Posted 4/20/2014 11:39 (#3826814 - in reply to #3825242)
Subject: RE: MX 340/Pro 700

East Central Illinois / West Central Indiana
Go to diagnostics>CAN and scroll down to the Nav II. What firmware version is on the nav?

340 magnums have a Class V front axle and what you are describing leads me to believe that you are most likely in need of an update to v28 display software and v3.90 nav firmware. Updating to the current software/firmware gives you the ability to adjust the D-Gain value. Some of the older software has an incorrect D-Gain value for the Class V axle and the value is not adjustable. The incorrect D-Gain causes tractors to constantly overshoot the line. In my experience with customer tractors an easy way to tell if this is the case is to drive approx 5 mph and try to engage on the line. If the tractor starts hunting for the line (ie constantly overshooting) pull the throttle back and slow down. If the tractor grabs the line and starts steering normally then this is a D-Gain issue (in my opinion).

If your display is on v28 autoguidance software but it isn't the most current v28, and your Nav II isn't on v3.90 I would suggest having your local dealer come out to update the tractor TCU, Pro 700, and Nav II.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)