AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

VW 4-wheel-drive TDI wagon - US market?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

durallymax
Posted 4/11/2014 23:55 (#3810736 - in reply to #3810671)
Subject: RE: VW 4-wheel-drive TDI wagon - US market?

Wi

The article is about a Golf Sportwagen? Not the Jetta. The MKV and MKVI Jetta's are better than previous models for rear leg room. Personally I could give two craps because I am in the front seat and that is where they offer more legroom than most cars. When I drive my wife's 06 Mustang (can't get her to sell the POS), you would think a big car like that would have leg room. Nope. In her 2010 Jetta the seat actually goes back too far for me (I'm 6'2).  Now my MKIV Jetta on the other hand still has plenty of front leg room, but with the seat back only an amputee could fit in the back seat.

I always tell people if they are worried about hauling others just go to the Passat. Nicer all around anyways, the Jetta is more of an eco car.  Any reason why you didnt want a 2013 Passat?  

My wifes Jetta and mine are both manuals, she likes driving them and I prefer them as well. My sister's is a DSG and aside from their high maintenance and repair costs, they are awesome to drive for an "automatic" gearbox.

I like that VW is bring some AWD to the US, I was gonna go buy a WRX for my next run around car because it would be much nicer in the winter and in the fields. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)