AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

code on a 9360R
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/12/2014 08:50 (#3811062 - in reply to #3810941)
Subject: RE: code on a 9360R

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
mcfarm - 4/12/2014 06:37

sorry never had one this new....sit it outside and do its thing...that's helpful...do what thing for how long

Not exactly the same but last year I got a lease return 8310R. It had 350 hours on it and had been used by a local canning company for pea harvest. On one of the menu screens there is a checkbox about automatic exhaust regeneration. I was told to leave that box checked and the tractor would take care of this for me.

I was combining one day and my brother brought this tractor over to the field to do some tillage. He stopped and said some type of warning came up. The system told us that a parked regeneration was necessary but the tractor would continue to run with reduced power. Reduced power is an understatement, it would not pull the tillage tool at any speed. There would have been enough power to limp home.

I called the dealer and a tech replied that apparently a "Parked Regeneration" was necessary but shouldn't have happened. To do the Parked Regeneration we followed the instructions on the screen. It amounts to lifting the 3 point, shutting off the PTO, putting the tractor in Park with the throttle at idle. Pushing the Start button on the screen caused the system to take over. I don't recall the total time but it seemed like 20 minutes or so. I went back to harvesting. During the process the computer rev'd up the engine and did some other things of its own. My brother flagged me down and said that the screen said it was good to go. He continued with tillage at full power. I did not have this happen again.

Just last week I had the dealership out to update the firmware in this tractor. Some of the updates referred to the engine but we don't know if this has anything to do with the exhaust regeneration.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)