AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some people are inconsiderate !!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dave7060
Posted 4/9/2014 07:27 (#3805706 - in reply to #3805542)
Subject: RE: Some people are inconsiderate !!!

keving - 4/9/2014 05:43

This thread is hilarious,especially the quote about a struggling young farmer,LMAO. When I was struggling,I drove a thirty yr old 2wd POS half ton pickup,Oh how things have changed. Common sense would be to park somewhere,where your not blocking a side walk, but like stated, you can't fix stupid

I worked long an hard to be able to buy that truck. I needed a 3/4 ton diesel for pulling fertilizer spreaders. My newest tractor is an '84, my 2 main tractors and my combine were all made in '77, and have 2 other tractors older than that yet. With farming, a bit of trucking a some relief milking I decided I was going to have a nicer truck, not new but something I could have a little pride in, rust holes and all. I eat very little in restaurants, an I have never had a steak dinner at one yet. When I go, it's a treat.

This Cummins creed thing is crap. You come up here an pull into a regular parking spot in side by side parking with a car on each side, you can have the truck. It plain just don't turn short enough for that. No choice but to back in. And my loud exhaust, I bought it used from a friend when he changed his to something different when mine rusted off, so i got what it came with for a muffler. Here it is not illegal to leave a drawbar in so since I use it almost daily it will stay in. Also around here by law everywhere must have handicap parking spots and there is more than enough room to park and unload a wheelchair, they don't have to walk by me.

Edited by Dave7060 4/9/2014 07:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)