AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

tell me about 320 flexi-coil 3rd tanks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

budfarmer
Posted 3/19/2014 22:59 (#3764581 - in reply to #3762031)
Subject: RE: tell me about 320 flexi-coil 3rd tanks

had a 320 on a 2320 for about 10 years from the factory. used it with a broadcast kit on my drill and also with the factory blend kit that allowed you to put the 320 into the 2320 air stream. used the broadcast for granular herbicide and certain grass seeds. I was double shoot on the 2320 and also pulled nh3 at the same time, so I used the 320 for canola and added it to the front tank on a tow behind cart. so I would fill the 2320 full of fertilizer and the 320 with canola and go till I ran out of nh3. the 320 was very nice and accurate for canola. some guys used it for granular inoculant for peas. some of the other guys put 46-0-0 in the big tank, seed in the small tank and starter in the 320. the down side was the 320 has a separate switch to turn it on and off from the main tank so it can be a pain. I did not have a work switch so i'm not sure how it would work with one. also setting the air velocity to use the blend tubes can be hard since the 320 was not really designed to be used at the same time as the 2320, but once you catch on it works really well. installing the blend tube according to the instructions is very important to get them to work right.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)