AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many try to unload on the go like this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

2188CIH
Posted 12/9/2013 22:10 (#3506025 - in reply to #3505200)
Subject: Re: How many try to unload on the go like this?

TMX864 - 12/9/2013 18:31

2188CIH - 12/9/2013 10:42

Can't say that I can blame them for showing off their skills...on the other hand I think the entire idea of "sharing their skills" with the whole world is a symptom of our world being dominated by social media...and really if you are in that big of a hurry then you might be overworked...BUT being overworked is seen as a postitive situation in the ag world,,,part of me is envious of their operation, the other part says quit showing off...why do I care anyway!! You would not do that if it was 100 degrees outside, as the rad on the cart tractor would be full of chaff and no AC for the rest of the day, just sayin??

It doesn't instantly plug the rad like everyone thinks. We are dumping on the run like this every 3 rounds and we don't have to clean coolers or air filters anymore than I would consider normal maintenance.

TMX864....really dumping like that every 3rd round, that sounds miserable. Looks like an accident waiting to happen, but each to his own. If it was a necessity like you say then I guess its ok.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)