AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Low supply voltage on EPM: Part 2 - Auxilliary power vs total 1910 power draw
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 5/8/2013 14:08 (#3087060 - in reply to #3083809)
Subject: Re: Low supply voltage on EPM: Part 2 - Auxilliary power vs total 1910 power draw

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. We've been running hard on the planting. I really appreciate your help.

I will try setting ours up the way you have yours set up if we get a rain that stops us.

In regards to our power problem, I did the following things:

1. Ran switched power from the battery, to our solenoid, then to the 7 pin on the air cart and to the wave vision module.

2. Some parts of the tractor harness for the 2630 were getting power from an amp connector in th cab rather than from the battery. I changed that to th battery.

3. Sprayed electrical contact cleaner on all the connections.

Seems like I'm missing something. Anyway, it works a lot better now but it still ocassionaly gives the low voltage warning.

Before we quit powering the 2630 harness from the amp connector in the cab we were getting .3 volts less on the 2630 tractor harness at the back of the tractor then we were getting on the 2600 tractor harness in the same location.

I'm sure there is more that we can improve but that will have to wait until things slow down for a bit. For now anyway, things are bearable.

Thanks again for the help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)