AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agleader Integra Raven NH3
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/26/2013 06:20 (#3063786 - in reply to #3063766)
Subject: Re: Agleader Integra Raven NH3 stil not working..

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
superfarmer - 4/26/2013 05:08

Turned off auto swath, still no movement. I noticed the green light is flashing on the aux input and liquid control modules. Does that mean anything?

The fact that you see a green flashing light on both the aux module and the liquid module is good. This indicates that communication is taking place between the modules and the display. If you watch them when you first turn on the display you may see them as red until the communication is established. Again this is a good sign and can be helpful with other problems.

The fact that the green lights are flashing does not necessarily mean that all wiring is intact. The liquid module must also have High Current power to operate. The is the 2 pole gray connector going to the liquid module. There is no light (I wish there were) to indicate to you if this connection is correct. There absolutely must be 12 V power and ground going to the gray connector on the liquid module to get the valves to move. There is no onscreen indication if this connection is missing.

The Aux module does not have such a connector since it is just an input device.

I agree with the other posts about the need for a target rate and turning off autoswath. Sounds as if you have a two section bar with standard control. Do you have a Master ON/OFF valve? Generally one is used with this type of setup and is wired to the auxiliary pin on the liquid module. This depends on how the system is plumbed and how the liquid line returning to the heat exchanger is plumbed.

Edited by tedbear 4/26/2013 06:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)