AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who Waited till last second to get gifts ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ed Winkle
Posted 12/24/2012 19:26 (#2773822 - in reply to #2773613)
Subject: Re: Who Waited till last second to get gifts ?

Martinsville, Ohio
I went against my principles and shopped at WalMart twice this week. I got proven both times I don't belong there. I spent a whopping $30 but learned a ton about people in my area.

The first time this poor looking couple, my age, grandparents and their grown daughter must have been shopping for her kids. The clerk said that will be $3000...... and whatever and my brain stopped at $3,000. The clerk asked the lady if she wanted cash back and she said sure, she had more shopping to do! After they left the clerk told me some kids were going to have a great Christmas!

Today I had to have something again and this guy around my age was red faced and had a hot cup of coffee sitting onthe credit card stand where you sign. The clerk finished his transaction, he must have been returning something and he mumbled off red faced and all, not happy at all. He never got 5 feet away and the clerk told me Bah Humbug to him and he's a minister!

I will admit I didn't see the Gothic dress and "trash" I normally see at local WalMart's but it's been awhile.

What is going on in this country?

Ed
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)