AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meet our first child....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 12/3/2012 23:07 (#2731693)
Subject: Meet our first child....

Aggieland
Heres a picture of my happy family! My lovely wife of almost 5 years and our first child, Jacque Owen. He is named after my late grandfather Jacque Elliott who was very dear to my heart and gave me the motivation to always follow your dreams. He was in the Navy on the USS Lexington when it was sank in the Pacific, a flight instructor for Southern Airways training helicopter pilots for Vietnam, a life long crop duster pilot from the RGV of Texas all the way to the Dakotas, was a weatherman on the local TV station, test pilot for Emair based in Harligen TX and a mechanic of everything known to man. Many of my traits and skills were learned watching that man. He left this planet when I was 14 (14 years ago) and I kept my promise to him that I would go to college and graduate. I sure hope I can inpsire my son as much and grandpa was able to inspire me.

I couldnt have been blessed with a better wife or child. Im thankful to have such a great momma for our children and I tell her that everyday. This picture was taken when he was about 30 minutes old, boy do they grow up fast!

Caleb

(IMG_0119-800.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0119-800.jpg (60KB - 122 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)