AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship Part 9 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 12/2/2012 16:53 (#2728866 - in reply to #2727987)
Subject: RE: Thank you too

Southeast Wyoming

Who said I was responding to your thoughts; maybe I was talking to myself?   lol   And yes I read your response on the other thread.  Others have given you some very good things to consider on the subject of your lady friend.  They have been helpful to me.

Don't keep thinking others misunderstand/mispreceive what your are saying.  It appears maybe you do that a lot (talking to myself again    ha ha)  Ok, what if she does have "feelings" for you or she does not?  Pressuring her is not apt to make her attracted to you more, but probably less.  The other poster had good ideas.  Showing up on the door step does not appear to be the best idea.  Drop her a note in the mail, send some flowers on some special occasion (that special occasion may be just because you have not done it for a while).  Give her space, give her and God time to get her life where she may want it to be.  Take the time and space to allow God and you to get your life together . . . and don't try to tell us that you have it together.   lol   Ask yourself if you are obsessing over her; read scripture      not NAT : )    to where God becomes the focus of your life and not so much on her.

It sounds like the two of you had a good thing going and she pulled away.  Give her that space but I don't believe it is wrong to reach out on occasion to let her know you still care.  Love can be very difficult to understand when you have been slapped in the face and beaten on the head in the name of love.  Do your best to be there for her, even if she is not there and may never be.  That is all you can do, Praise the Lord, because it is not just your life but her life also.

Get in tune with God and go with the flow, take it easy, expect miracles, but learn to recognize the miracles because sometimes they are unanswered prayer (prayer not answered as we think they should be answered.)

I don't really know anything, but this is what God put in my heart (well, what is in my heart right now)  Learn to laugh!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)