AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need advice on pressure washer--
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 11/21/2012 06:50 (#2708763 - in reply to #2708521)
Subject: RE: Need advice on pressure washer--

central - east central Minnesota -
Rvander1 - 11/20/2012 22:01

I'm looking to buy a good pressure washer.  I have 230v and an on demand hot water heater that can supply 140 degree water in my shop-- so I don't see the need for a water heater integrated in the pressure washer unit.
I looked at Northern and found:  NorthStar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer — 3000 PSI, 2.5 GPM, 230 Volt. for $829. (tolerates intake water at 140 degrees).
Has anyone had experience with this or other NorthStar pressure washers?  ?? other machines like this--
Thanks,

Bob   

Hi Bob, I agree with the others, more water volume cleans better then more pressure.The other consideration, most pumps can not sustain hot water going through them. Hot water pressure washers heat the water after the pump - so consider that when looking at the spec's of a unit. Some pumps can handle warm/hot water upto around 100 degrees or a little more, then seals start going out. Would your on demand heater keep up with a 3 - 5 gal min washer? It may be better to invest in a complete unit.?How'd the shed / shop tuen out?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)