AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beating a dead horse- Stamp Farms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 11/18/2012 11:15 (#2703806 - in reply to #2702540)
Subject: Re: Beating a dead horse- Stamp Farms

Vicksburg MI 49097
I can tell you what I know from Observation. Stamp pays almost double the land rent rates that are normal to the area. He has a mind boggling amount of new Equipment. I heard it was all leased and that he owns very little equipment or land.

I heard rumors he didn't get money from a Bank, but from Investors in Chicago to the tune of 25 Million borrowed. The Family farm that raised hogs and farmed 1400 acres went Bankrupt. Stuck the local fertilizer dealer for maybe $150,000.00 Then I even heard they stuck another Mill for 2.5 Million. I can't verify just rather certain the Bankruptcy was true.
My Local Fuel suppler got stuck by a fuel hauling company in Decatur for $250,000.00 The problem was there were two Brothers and two corporations. One Corporation was not paying it's bills and they were transferring their assets to the other Corp. The fuel supplier spent $40,000.00 on Lawyers and had a chance to put a lean on some Property, but Stamp Farms even bought that.

Some one Mentioned Evan Knoll of Torco Fuel ect from Decatur frauding the federal Government out of $110 Million.. That's not True. Knoll applied for $110 Million but only got about $80 Million before the Feds figured it out. On Top of the $80 Million Knoll blew on wine women and Top Fuel Drag racing Sponsorship and his Lear Jet and big boats, He also fraudulently borrow 5 or 15 Million from Chemical Bank. Why Knoll wasn't smart enough to wire enough money out of the Country to be set for life is beyond me. I am pretty sure he is in Prison now. Or still out on bond I have lost track.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)