AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Honestly some people just have too much money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 11/16/2012 13:26 (#2700530 - in reply to #2700302)
Subject: Re: Honestly some people just have too much money

Lubbock, Texas
Grain farmer - 11/15/2012 21:03

I think Rodrod5, you totally are missing the point. I didn't say the parents weren't losers and irresponsible. I said their are children, who have these parents and what are they to do? They are CHILDREN.....when you were a baby or 2 or 3 or 4, did you have the ability to go out and get a job and make money and feed and clothe yourself? I didn't think so, thats the point I was making....I fully realize some parents shouldn't be parents, but, it doesnt take away from the fact that there are little kids who are basically screwed from the get go.....a person needs to have compassion for these little children......

no you are missing the point

you could give one billion dollars a day to each and every irresponsible parent in the USA and at the end of the day there would be hungry unfed kids running wild in the streets in dirty overflowing pampers (if not naked) and there would be cracked out, drunken, "parents" with 1" painted nails, 20 sail fonez, and burried in bling bling laying in the front yard after trying to yet again procreate another kid they would not take care of.....or in their case anticreate another kid for the rest of us to take care of

you seem to have the mistaken idea that these kids are hungry because we are not tossing enough money at the "parents" that will NEVER take care of them no matter how much money you toss at them

there is no amount of money on earth that you can toss at the "parent" of a kid that is hungry in the USA that would somehow change the fact that the kid will still be hungry......the only thing that would change is how big, loud, drunken, cracked out, and "extravagant" the ghetto house party would be from all the cash you showered on irresponsible idiots would be

you can't buy or bribe trash into responsible behavior period.....all you can do is give them the resources and lack of accountability to continue to amp up their irresponsible behavior until it kills off society completely

if any money needs to be spent it should be on vasectomies and tubal ligations and then on orphanages while the "parents" are placed into a controlled living environment (like JAIL) until they have expired

you pretend that if you just set out a larger food bowl that stray cats will stop breeding stray cats and one day your farm will have a nice, controlled, peaceful, well behaved, balanced, and sustainable population of feral cats when the reality is the larger the food bowl you set out the more kittens you have and the more cat fights you have and the more stuff gets torn up around your farm until you have to trap some up, get them fixed, and let the numbers balance back out

little children are not animals, but when they are raised like animals to act like animals that is what they become and the answer is not to give the control (or more control and money) and decision making ability to those that raise them like animals to be animals....the answer is to spay and neuter those that can't control their breeding, place them into a controlled environment with their kids and if they still refuse to take responsibility for their kids with the resources provided either remove the kids from them and place the kids into a better situation and the parents into jail or remove the kids and then place the parents into an environment where they can kill each other off while running wild in their own little escape from new york without their kids
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)