AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cash ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ahay68979
Posted 11/14/2012 14:14 (#2696905 - in reply to #2696570)
Subject: RE: I was under the impression

Saronville NE
I watched my parents lose everything also Tommy, and what has happened since, now they wont take risk, and have passed up oppurtunities that woulda worked for them, but now there is always that what ifs in the back of his mind. When I was kid, we nevr went to swimming lessons, we never took vacations we just worked, never had fancy things, Dad had 1 new tractor in his life in 76.

But on another note, he tells me not to just save every penny you earn, says he wished we woulda spent the money on vacations, more family things, etc, you only get to enjoy your kids once, spend money and time with them, will be the best memories you will ever have. That is my main point, there is more to life then money. We dont take exotic vacations, dont have every toy avaialbe to man, still have a 19" TV as our main TV and only TV in the house, we live in a house that was built in 1900 and is far from fancy, actually needs lots of work. I enjoy a new pu, yes I do, and have had several in my life, but have ZERO credit card debt, no payments on any toys but a pu. The rest is farm debt.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)