AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scammer alert
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bleed CIH Red
Posted 11/12/2012 16:54 (#2693329 - in reply to #2693224)
Subject: Re: Scammer alert

SW part of the "Cyclone" State!!
This is the first e-mail I was sent on my advertised Pro 600 w/ All-Makes unlock:

Hello Seller,
In reference to your online placed ad, please could you tell me whether the advert is still for sale? Also tell me whether its condition remains as described in your ad? Please include the current price too. Write soon.

Thanks,
John.

Email #2:

Hi,
This is good. It sounds like we can come to an agreement,I'm glad you still have it for sale i want you to keep the ad off market and consider sold to me.I know am asking you to trust me.I am OK with the price $3100,do get back to me with your details needed for payment to be issued out and as well mailed to you asap via Ups or FedEx,i am located in MI so i will handle the shipment do not worry about that OK.
Get back to me with your details as requested below:
Your Full Name....
Address.....
City...
State...
Zip Code...
Phone:Cell,Home or Office.
Moreover This is my first time dealing over the internet,do tell me more about its present condition and if you have any pictures please do forward it to me.I will look forward to read from you in this regard Today.

Thank You,
John.

From [email protected]

I never replied back to e-mail #2, because my cell phone is listed in my add plain as day. I was 99.9% sure this was a scam so just left it alone.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)