AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maydel.. Gap lower on canola weekly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 11/10/2012 08:55 (#2688901 - in reply to #2688863)
Subject: RE: Maydel.. Gap lower on canola weekly

Frytown, Iowa

Pitt - 11/10/2012 07:32   Beans could test the monthly trend line which I hate to say is $12.50 - $13.00 ouch! Still holding wheat, which will be the leader IMHO. I hope I am not coming across as someone with my head up my a**. Some time a person gets on a roll and calls this market very close and people that pay attention can benefit. Is that not why you are reading this right now? How is it that one day after the US election all the buzz is about how the US is about to fall off a fiscal cliff in 7 weeks? How was this news buried Romney should have made this front and centre. Oh well Got my sled idling in the shed. They are calling for over a foot, going to be a fun winter!!! YEAH BABY.....

i cant wait for beans to bounce... i agree, lower before higher... but there will be a higher than "now"

i will read your posts no matter how arrogant you come across as in the market talk im looking for answers and ideas, not attitude... agtrader has been arrogant in the past and i dont miss too many of his posts because he takes a clear position... (by the way this post was not arrogant)

politics are politics and the news plays it well... i cant wait for the snow to fly here although it cant happen yet as i just finished harvest and i have other post harvest things i want to get done...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)