AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

20/20 Row Flow hydraulic motor harness question ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jmark71
Posted 3/11/2012 22:30 (#2282291 - in reply to #2282039)
Subject: Re: 20/20 Row Flow hydraulic motor harness question ...

Kentucky

As I understand the Kinze setup, the wheel sensor lets the hydraulic motor know when you are moving quicker than gps.  I assumed that Precision was accessing that info.  I will look for the connection tomorrow. 

Just to make sure that I'm getting what you say correctly, I have 3 connections on the harness for the hydraulic motor.  One is to the diagnostic sensor that required the diagnostic hydraulic tee.  On that same strand is a connection to the solenoid for the motor.  The third is a separate Y on the harness with a 3 pin weather pak labelled "speed sensor."  It sounds like you are putting it on the left end of the hex shaft coming from the hydraulic motor if you are standing behind the planter.

As for the vSets, mine didn't come with shims except the ones that are for the inside of the meter which go under the seed disk.  I have Precision hoppers and didn't have any problems mounting them on the bottom of the hoppers and setting them on the rows.  Perhaps the shims you are talking about are for the EdgeVac hoppers?

I have almost all of the cables, hoses, hydraulics, and connections made or run.  I just lack the "speed sensor" connection and the final in cab setup and of course all of the programming of the 20/20.  I would be interested in any insights you have and will be glad to share any that I have found as well.

Thanks for the reply,

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)